Thursday, 4 June 2009

The weather reflects my mood.

It's raining.


I'm in a grump and have been on and off for the past few days. I'm back at home again and since I've been home I've got myself a job, been nagged to get driving lessons again (which I want to do, but don't know when I'll have the time too), been upset and irritated by a boy, helped my Dad build and put up two HUGE garage doors and ridden a few horses. I've also got quite drunk. Once. Work has ruined my social life, the words "Sorry I can't come out, I'm working tomorrow." Have been uttered too many times by me these last few weeks.


Right now I'm in a grump because of a boy. He upset me and I miss him, but I don't think he cares about me anymore. He as good as well told me he wasn't going to speak to me until July. Why July you might ask? Well that's when he comes home too. I would be fine, well fine-er with this, if I didn't keep seeing his face pop up on Facebook when he leaves messages to his friends that are clearly cooler and better than me. I don't want to see his face. He's still upsetting me, why should I have to know that he's having a great time with his new girlfriend and his cool friends and his arty stuff, when I'm at home, bored or working, fed up and feeling crap? Fair? I think not.


Now a solution to this problem of seeing him document his wonderful life right in front of my eyes on facebook would be to block him. But I am a ridiculous sentimental creature, and despite what you might think I really care about other people (well friends mainly), I don't want to block him, I'd feel bad. I could just not go on facebook, but then that would mean I wouldn't be able to waste my life seeing what my other friends are doing(facebook is cheaper than phoning and easier than seeing them in person), and quite frankly because there's not much to do at home, without the internet and facebook, I might die of boredom. I am now stuck in a silly vicious circle in which I am torturing myself over such a silly thing as a boy. Harrumph.


Only he's not just a boy, he was my best friend, and now he's not. It sucks.


On the plus side my mum has decided that she will help me in my quest to learn Swedish by talking to me in Swedish all the time. I also got to ride my favourite pony today and he was fab and shiny.
K xxx


My neighbours beautiful horse Shamal

No comments: