Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Language Barrier

Having just spent probably a good half hour clicking the "next blog" button and being transported to somebody elses' world. I have come to the conclusion that I really don't know any other language than my own. Which is terrible. I have a Swedish mother, I can't even speak her native language.

I have enjoyed reading the few blogs that the little button has selected for me that are in a language that I can understand. It saddens me a little that it keeps picking blogs in Spanish and Danish in particular that I cannot read, they often have beautiful pictures and I stumbled across one French girls blog that had the most fantastic illustrations but I didn't have a clue what they were about. So I guess what I really want to know, is can anybody tell me how to set this thing so that the next blog that comes up on my screen is either translatable (without going into too much effort, I'm very lazy when it comes to that) or in English. If you're reading this and can help I'd love any advice you have to give.

Thank you :)

K xxx

No comments: